Registration can be done online at https://forms.gle/ivCdpU6SqPYxufYf6
Why the need for Webinar on “Challenges & Opportunities in implementation of IFRS read with Ind AS in Insurance Sector in India”?
IFRS (International Financial Reporting System) has been introduced in many developed countries. Indian Insurance Industry under the leadership of IRDAI, the regulator is getting ready for its implementation.
This webinar will bring clarity among various stake holders (Insurance companies, Reinsurance companies, Actuaries, Auditors, Investors, Shareholders or even say foreign investors, who wish to invest in Indian Insurance Companies). We are sure that this will have positive impact on the growth of our industry.
Topics to be covered:
- View point of IRDAI on introduction of IFRS read with Ind AS
- Viewpoint of the Insurance Industry
- Viewpoint of Auditors
- How this introduction will result in improvement of valuation of Insurance Companies ?
- Impact on inflow of FDI at a higher rate ,increased penetration of Insurance in the country .
Who should attend?
This is a good opportunity for:
- CEO’s, CFO’s, Directors of Insurance Companies
- CEO’s, CFO’s, Directors of Reinsurance Companies
- Chartered Accountants/ Accountants specializing in IFRS
- Students of ICAI intending to make career in IFRS specialization
- Investment bankers handling M&A deals
- No fee but pre-registration is requested.
Om Plaza, 430/7, 1st Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065