A large number of employees working for MSMEs are working from home on their own or company owned computers.
Our Webinar focuses on this Increased Risk, which can harm the corporate with financial or non-financial losses as individual computers may not be as safe as the office computers can be.
- Having proper Cyber security during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- How having employees working remotely affects the security of your business operations?
- What phishing/spam emails are circulating on COVID-19 and how to recognize them?
- How ignorance of employee may emerge as a BIG threat to any business?
- The importance of training your staff for reducing Cyber Security attacks.
- Recent case studies
Mr. Anuj Agarwal, Trainer, and Consultant on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, GD PR, Data Privacy, Start-ups. He is an authority in the country on this subject.
We will also have Mr. Ajit Kumar, Inspector Delhi Police, Incharge District Cyber Crime Cell, South District Delhi. Mr. Kumar has handled a large number of cybercrime cases in recent years. Out of these many have been during lockdown from March to June 2020 when the country has seen a spurt in cybercrime.
We cordially invite you to join this Webinar. Pre-registration is mandatory. Kindly Click on the link for registration: https://forms.gle/xHgAXKGDYsFcM6jV6
After registering, you will receive a confirmation mail containing information about joining the Webinar from us.
For any further details, your office may kindly get in touch with Mr. Mahender Soni, (Programme Coordinator, IFI) at (M): +91- 76786 89961 (E): email@example.com
Look forward to your participation.
Programme Coordinator, Insurance Foundation of India, Om Plaza, 430/7, 1st Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065