Why the need for Webinar on “Bima Sugam – The Game Changer in 2023”?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has committed to enable ‘Insurance for All’ by 2047, where every citizen has an appropriate life, health and property insurance cover and every enterprise is supported by appropriate insurance solutions and also to make Indian insurance sector globally attractive.
To attain this objective, the reform agenda taken up by IRDAI derives inspiration from the Government of India’s vision of financial inclusion and strong emphasis on accelerating reforms. The focus of IRDAI is to strengthen the three pillars of the entire insurance ecosystem viz. insurance customers (policyholders), insurance providers (insurers) and insurance distributers (intermediaries) by
- Making available right products to right customers;
- Creating robust grievance redressal mechanism;
- Facilitating ease of doing business in the insurance sector;
- Ensuring the regulatory architecture is aligned with the market dynamics;
- Boosting innovation, competition and distribution efficiencies while mainstreaming technology and moving towards principle based regulatory regime.
Benefits to attend the webinar:
- Understand the dynamics of Insurance Industry, solutions, strategies and models.
- Hear the viewpoint of other stakeholders
- Thought-provoking discussions on the key issues in the Industry and opportunities of future.
- Will help you in formulating your business strategy for years to come.
- Get clarification from the questions, which you are having.
- Understanding the various existing and future technological advancements and platforms, that will reshape the landscape of Insurance Industry.
The program will be beneficial for the following:
- Policy-Makers & Regulators
- Industry Stakeholders -Insurers; Insurance Intermediaries like Broker Firms, Corporate Agents, POS, CSC, Agents, Banks and Customers/Clients
- Life Insurance Council and its members
- General Insurance Council and its Members
- Insurance Brokers Association of India and its members
- Academia & Consultants
- No fee but pre-registration is requested.
About The Organizers:
Insurance Foundation of India
Insurance Foundation of India (IFI) is set up under Trust Registration Act 1882 of Government of India as a Not-for-Profit Organization.
It is engaged in conducting:
- Training Programmes
- Skill Development
PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry
PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, established in 1905, is a proactive National Apex Chamber working at the grass-root level and with strong national and international linkages. The Chamber acts as a catalyst in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship. PHD Chamber, through its research-based policy advocacy role, positively impacts the economic growth and development of the nation. PHD Chamber is more than an organization of the business community, as it lives by the chosen motto In Community Life & Part of It and contributes significantly to socio-economic development and capacity building in several fields.
‘’PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) is one of the Premier Chambers in India to have been accredited with “Diamond Grade” by NABET(QCI), at national and international level.
PHDCCI is a National Apex Chamber having its international office at Bahrain for 6 GCC countries, with 1, 30,000 companies as its members base, as total focus on the development of small and medium businesses. PHDCCI has co-opted National and International Industry Associations and Organizations through over 100 MoUs signed between the parties.’’
Insurance Brokers Association of India
Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI) is an association of all registered Insurance Broker Firms in the Country. It is doing extremely good job in managing all aspects of the Insurance Brokers, which includes interaction with IRDA, Government authorities and Insurers.
It will be one of the investors in Bima Sugam equity.
Om Plaza, 430/7, 1st Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065