About The Conference
The Economic Times recognizes the significance of the Insurance sector due to increased contribution in the GDP and the well-being of the citizens and understands that development of this sector is crucial if India has to witness sustained development socially and economically. This can be achieved through open dialogue between senior leaders and policy makers on a single platform. With this in purview, Economic Times brings to you the 1st annual ET Insurance Summit with the aim to bring together national policy makers and corporate leaders to deliberate on crucial challenges.
Indian Insurance Sector – Some Interesting Facts & Figures :
- In the year 2012 – 13 the sector grew at the rate of 7% in the first 6 months, the estimated CAGR of the Insurance Sector for the next five years will be between 12% – 15%.
- India has over 36 Crore policies, the highest in the world.
- In the next 7 years the sector has the potential to touch $1 trillion.
- India’s insurance population anticipated to touch 75crore in 2020 with Life expectancy to reach 74yrs.
- Life Insurance projected to comprise 35% of total savings by end of this decade.
MD’s CEO’s President’s Director’s Vice President’s General Manager’s Dept Heads
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the new Govt’s perspective & their vision in policy simplification
- Acquire summary of the current market scenario
- Meet key policymakers, industry influencers with different sustainable strategies
- Fathom the importance of liberalizing the Insurance sector
Ms. Shveta Kaushal
Programme Coordinator, Insurance Foundation of India Om Plaza, 430/7, 1st Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065